Monday, February 18, 2013

Curling My Hair

I've been "pinning" for about a year now. It's been a great way to kill time on my breaks at work, it's increased my menu ideas, and it's given me lots of fun ideas that I don't actually try. But now Pinterest has truly changed my life. Apparently I've been curling my hair wrong for about twenty years now. I found a pin about how to get voluminous curls...and it actually works! It takes a few minutes longer but it lasts all day, and I love it. Here's a few pictures. One day when I took extra care and did it really well, and one day that I used my new method but with larger sections of hair.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

So pretty! Share the link!

Angie said...

It looks awesome!
And I love when I go get my hair done and get the sleek look.

Charlene said...

Looks so nice! I am impressed.

Elena said...

Gorgeous!!!! You look fabulous.

aubrie said...

Cute! Looks awesome :)