Today is our 15th wedding anniversary. Lots of good times and laughs along with all the normal struggles. I feel lucky to be married to someone I love to be around, that makes me laugh, never seems to be disappointed in anything I do, has bunches of talents, and is always full of dreams and ideas. One of these days we'll do something amazing on our anniversary. As for today, we met for lunch at the DFAC and will have dinner with the fam and watch The Office this evening.
4 comments:
Congrats to y'all. I remember going up to Utah for the wedding and having such a great time in Midway. Hope y'all enjoyed the DFAC...and The Office, I thought it was pretty funny when Dwight's insect grenade went off.
Happy, happy anniversary to you. I'm happy that you're so happy. Hugs to you both.
That insect grenade was great. All that mayonnaise was grossing me out though.
Thanks, Elena. I saw that you're going on a cruise. How fun is that? :-) Good luck with the shoes.
Post a Comment