Well, it's been really hard. I have had to endure Matt doing all of his training, drive or fly to his marathon sites, stand around for hours with the kids at the finish line and yell really hard when he crosses it. But I've done it again and I'm really proud of myself. Just kidding. I'm actually really proud of Matt. He trains hard, he never complains, and he acts like it's no big deal to run 26.2 miles.
4 comments:
Ha, I totally didn't even think that was joke... it WOULD be hard to do all of that, too! :-)
Good job, Matt!
Nah, it hasn't been hard. I was just trying to be funny:)
Go Matt. And it would be hard doing all that. I know it was a joke- but there's got to be a little truth there.:)
Whoops- Vista Heights is me. I forgot to sign out. Still, Go Matt!
Post a Comment