Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21st

I keep waiting for something really interesting to happen, or at least some good pictures, to write on my blog. But then last night I was reading one of my old journals and I remembered that my blog is supposed to be my new journal, and I'm missing so much. The stuff from my journal was just every day goings-on, but it was fun to read and remember when the kids were babies. So, anyway, I'm going to try to write on my blog more often. Since moving here the kids have been forced to play with each other a lot more than they did in Utah. They've made friends at church and at school, but none of them live right on the same street like they did in Saratoga, so now they play together all the time. It's fun listening to all their games and watching them hang out together.
On another note, we just bought this table on Saturday and I absolutely love it. We also got two big comfy chairs but one of them isn't here yet, so I'll wait until it arrives to post pictures of my chairs.

4 comments:

Elena said...

Love the table. And LOVE seeing your posts.

Chrissy said...

I'm excited for more posts! (and the table is super cool!)

Angie said...

That is a cool table! Miss you. And love seeing the kids.

Amy said...

I love the table too, and the lamp! Can't wait to see the chairs. Furniture is pretty much my favorite thing, I think. :) I need to follow your lead and blog more, too.